Meeting up with sharon & co. Heard there's a mixture of VC, MM and ID students but ended up 5 of us arrived there. Lied to rinn that we were supposed to meet at 10am but STILL she was late haha. Went to eat MacDonald.
Today is a good weather for sun tanning. Never thought of sitting under the sun at the beach so I wore t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I didn't bring and extra clothes except a pair of 3/4 pants just in case I wanna go elsewhere after sentosa trip. Went to sit under the shade just to avoid getting sun tan wearing T-Shirt. Busy take pictures here and there.
Start journey 

Sunny Saturday 

Can't open eyes! 

hot weather 

I never thought wen jie will come today cos he hesitated and was reluctant to come when I asked him yesterday. He said if he could wake up in the morning den he would go, if he couldn't then I will have to go alone. A bit disappointed but nevermind cos I felt different when I'm with the others. We sat on the mat for quite some time den we headed to play the new ride call Sentosa LUGE. Wen jie called up saying he's reaching so we waited for him before boarding the ride. For my own information for future use.. Adults - $8 (per ride) $15( 2 rides) *promotion - 2 rides free 1 ride.
unbalance? 

So scary when we were on the top... The height. Cafren and Rinn were screaming and yelling loudly continuously which really freaked me out. They were in the ride with roger and Sharon. I was squeezing out tears when I shut my eyes hardly, controlling not to scream. I grabbed his sleeve as tight as I could. I can't imagine the possibility of dropping my slippers or falling down from that height. Wen jie n I shared the ride with a little boy who was so brave and spontaneous. He was enjoying instead. At 1st I never thought it could be that scary but after listening to their screaming and shouting, I bet u will be affected. After the ride...We went further to another part of the ride, something like Go-Cart and we had our licenses printed on our hands.
LUGE license 

That was really fun, we should go again some other day. So next journey will be going to rent bicycles. Sharon doesn't noe how to cycle so Roger shared twin bicycle with her. We stopped at 7 eleven to buy drinks and stopped again near the end of the beaches to rest. We headed back since time passed fast. Roger n Sharon cycled in the front, followed by Rinn then Cafren, me and lastly Wen jie. On the way back, Cafren stopped to adjust her things, so I overtook her. On the way i saw this "girl" cycling with her big earphones on. I was thinking of telling them, she looks cool but before i wanted to tell them, the accident happened. I saw her from far so I tried to keep to my left while she will be keeping her right. So I happily cycled on my way and then she cycled to my direction instead. So I tried to avoid her further by going to the extreme left. She didn't stopped and continue heading to my direction... And she hitted me hard on the front wheel. I let go of the bike, trying to get off the bike asap but this made things worst. If I did not let go and stayed stick to my seat, I might not get such injuries. As I mentioned I tried to get off but I lost balance after getting hit and fell straight hitting on the handles with my right side of my neck. While getting off.. My leg was scratched. I had bruises all over, especially my neck. It looks like 5 big love bites. Of course I'm not a person who could fight back my tears so easily so I cried softly. Wen jie came to hold me up and lifted my head up and see, with my messy hair all over my face. The wheel and the handle were going different position now so he helped to move things back, he even helped them to adjust the bike. The girl was actually a lady. I told she was a small girl from far. Now den I realized she's a woman of around 30 plus yrs old. She was apologizing all the way. She's not the one who was injured. Anyway that's all she could do. She banged on me and I was the one badly injured yet she wasn't hurt at all, I assumed. She looks fine without any pain. Wen jie exchanged bike with me and we continued our journey. We went to return the bikes and den went to wash my wounds before they get infected. So painful!!!! Sharon helped my on my wounds while I tolerate the pain with tears coming out again. Lucky wen jie came to hold me asap or else I will get more bruises near my knees. I couldn't remember what really happened cos everything happened too fast. I closed my eyes when I was hitted and the next moment I found myself bending down near the floor.
accident happened 

A long day of excitement, fun and bad encounter. I was so tired when we were on our way back. We decided to eat at the Hawker centre at harbour front before parting. Lastly only wen jie n i continued to go shopping at harbour front centre. We never come here for quite a while so why not stay longer? Don waste my trip.
BuSy~ 

I was completely exhausted on the train back with wen jie. Resting on his shoulder makes me contented. After I reached home then I realized my bruises came appearing more obvious. I noticed I had more bruises than I thought. It pains me when I thought of leaving SCARS~ I went to bath immediately as I wasn't feeling comfortable with sticky skin. After shower, wen jie helped to rub my blue blacks and bruises. He's very eligible for a husband but not a boyfriend as I mentioned to my friends. He someone caring, "ti tie" yet sometimes doesn't wanna waste time doing romantic things since we are together for so long. Does your parents still hold hands? It's the same for us but we do hug sometimes. Seeing him everyday will be the best of course. I'm not tt kind who will get sick of my bf though we've been together for long. I'm just sick when I realized he's doing boring things. Get Well soon! Cute boy 
 |