![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 08 January 2006 |
I saw a photo which shocked me. I sensed that it might be true but didn't expected it to be really true. What is a crush? What is love? I can't differentiate them well, can you? You tend to fall in love and said it was just a crush after that. Not only I heard from kristy but I heard it from others as well. Though I know we were impossible but still I thought you was someone really nice, someone I could believe in. Though I know there will always be another one else in my heart, but I still regard you as someone I can rely on, as a friend. You bought me gifts, presents, I was glad and I appreciate it. but I didn't want you to buy more. You said nice stuff to me, I listen but didn't take in much. You knew you could never replace that someone in my heart, But you insist to continue walking till you reach your destination. You said you always took the wrong step and went to another shop but you will always go back to queue for the thing you wanted to buy from the main shop, you claimed. How would I know you will never patronize another shops again? I told you, there might be no stocks when you return. You said, nevermind I will wait for them to replenish the stocks. And you will continue to queue up for it. These are the difference between crushes and love? I asked you, beating around the bushes hinting you, won't you give up? It might never work. You hint me back you won't regret waiting. So that means no one could control how long you're going to walk, You are the one who will control your legs. Now I saw that intimate photo of yours, though it shocked me, I was never moved. I'm still standing at where I am. I was once touched but my heart didn't moved. After seeing your picture, it tells me that you had gone to another shop again. Well, just hoped that you will not go back to the main shop again. Even you'll return, the thing will never goes to you. You will be the one wasting your time queuing up. I will be contented even Dearie do little things for me. Though it wasn't big or fascinating for long-lasting couples. But these little things might make a big difference in my heart. It teaches me mutual care and concern from the sincerity of a person who really meant it. No big deal? Maybe. Simple things does make a big difference. And I shall remember that. Since I've attached the string, Then I shall make it strong then. |
| (Your Name) ♥ 2:00 AM |
| About Me |
|
Catherine.Chow
|
| Memories |
|
2006 |
| Wishing... |
|
* Cash *
|
| Links |
|
OhMyPrincess | SimplyHavaianas | Linnyberry | lylarose | myspringfling | Sgblackmarket | Tianfenlan | Annyee | Shoplah! | Bonitochico | ModParade | |
| Loved |
|
ChRiStiNa | Wj | UmiKa | MiaKa | Xin Hui | Vivian | Shi Mei | Charina | Rinn | Vivian | Maryann | Jeanne | Arlene | Sally | Hua | Erin | Sherlynie | Alex | 我的無名 | 我的部落格 | JoLiN BlogRing | YaNgChengLin Blog gu | Rainie | 杨丞琳 | 黃小柔 | |
| Tag Board |
|
Tagboard
Suitable size will be 180px |
| Layout Information |