<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
24 January 2006
Group work
Arh..just got the news from Armando that we are going to do our projects by groups. I don't know what's wrong lately that most of our projects are in groups. Not only Armando's graphic design, i have grp work in Visual studies, Design In context and also lastly Advertising though it will be in groups discussion but we are actually doing individual stuff. I hate it when i heard it's gonna be group work again. I don't like it not because of group members of anything. Just that i hate it when we had to meet up at one place for discussions or when we have to use other ideas instead of doing in my own way. It's very restricted to me when it comes to meeting up ... had to meet up once a week..which is a sunday. Though i quite like the way my group members do things. Indeed i was kinda motivated...but not really willing to..as in i had no choice but to get motivated or else i will be a burden to my group members. I don wanna feel that i'm the one who is always doing nothing but to wait for others to think. So i tried to do as much as i could even tough i had to work till late night.

Now i'm falling sick again... After the health screening, i realised that the nurse told me was true. I felt tired, sick easily especially getting a cold. I don't agree when i heard her words. I've been energetic all the while yet now i'm beginning to feel weak. Having excess alkaline, i have to drink more water or else i will find myself frequent the restrooms. Had to exercise more...at least 3 times a week to be healthy and also a way of getting fat they claimed. When will i have the time to exercise as in jogging? If i have the free time, i would rather go n have a nice long sleep. Flu is the killer for me. I always get flu, cold... sort of sickness recently.All thanks to my excess of alkaline. Hey guess what.. i'm underweight again. The estimated weight for my height is 50.4 Kg. Even i wanna gain weight, i wouldn't want my weight to exceed 48 Kg. Well they measures my waist and hips and it's normal. I think it's really got to do with my 2 arms which makes me so thin all the while. I don't know how to increase their sizes..as in not in length of course...my arms are long enough to make me skinny!

I don't remember posting about my life in Tamaya restaurant. Well...shall continue nx time...exhausted from heavy flu.. tml morning class at 8.30am. Arh Geisha! Hope "today" will be a successful one.
(Your Name) ♥ 2:35 AM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information