<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 February 2006
Belated valentine's day
Er.. I guess everyone enjoyed their valentine's day yesterday. So sian staying at home. Envious of friends and classmates receiving flowers. I remembered detesting guys who gave flowers to girls, I felt it was a waste of $$, that was what I thought during my sec sch life and that was BEFORE I actually received one. After receiving one from wen jie 2 years ago, I realized it wasn't true. It was more than wasting money. Yes as in quite true that buying flowers are a waste of $$ but I was emotionally touched when I received one. Haha. He once said it might be the 1st and last one. Firstly because he couldn't bring them home so he can only buy on the actual day which is way too expensive. This year due to the exam he had and the assessment I had too, detroyed the strong atmosphere of valentine's day this year 2006. We actually wanted to postpone it to the weekends but I kept complaining non stop about other ppl's valentine's day so in the end we made it earlier which is today. Today I will be having lessons till 8pm the earliest so we couldn't go far because he still has to bring me home. Went to eat pizza since we are not very hungry and then we exchanged presents. So my present for this yr.... A radio. Haha. Why radio? Whenever he called me to tune in a certain channel, I always gave excuses saying I don have a radio, I can only switch on my hi fi in my living room, so ma fan... Use my mp3 also ma fan. Now I had no excuses. Partly because I've always wanted radio in my room, I can tune in to listen in the night, add music to my room. This radio of mine, I can take it anywhere I go, so convenient...Even taking it out on my dining table while doing projects cos my house is so quiet in the night, it freaks me out. The radio provides time and alarm as well... So useful. I was afraid that he might buy something dirty which I don like but it ends up well. Cos after he bought this...He wanted me to guess and he gave me hints which sounds like dirty stuff hahaa..I was so scared that he might really get me something disgusting, thanks god it was a trick! He bought N70, the 3G phone with 2 cameras. Hmm... Not very satisfied wif it..Maybe becos I used it in the night. Try again some other day. Happy valentine's day!

While tuning in for FM...sharing ear piece together, we heard the same old song again. There's words like token of love, i guessed there's a song of love too? That's what i'm gonna say... This I Promise You, a song which link our minds together. A song which reminds us of our past, sweet memories... And it happened when we started listening to FM together after for donno how long and so coincedence it falls on valentine's day when we heard this song. The right time, right place, right person. Sweet n Nice! The song is just meant for us to listen in that very precious moment..
(Your Name) ♥ 11:31 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information