<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
30 August 2006
Happy 20th Birthday
I've finally stepped into my 2 digit passage way of my life. I really donno what will I be in future? Will I still keep in contacts with my good friends although I am too busy to hang out with them or I will be slacking at home waiting for phone calls, waiting for people to hire me each and everyday? It is such a long way then...

I have a bunch of good friends who celebrated my bdae with me today. It was a surprise Soo Lee bought me something because ever since we entered Nafa, we had no time to shop for birthday presents for each other and also sometimes i ran out of cash when her birthday comes but we will still wish each other Happy Birthday. Although we might not have the time or chance to meet up n chat but we will still do it once a while...And indeed a long while. It is really hard to meet up with her together with Ai lin because of our own schedule. We have to work and our off days couldn't be compromised. I remembered buying something really ex for Ai lin on her 19th bdae but didn't manage to get anything for soo lee because i was afraid this and that she don like or so. I will bring her out one day to get something but then i don get the chance to do that. i will make up for her one day. She bought me a purple nike shirt with a printed word AIR on the front. Thanks.

Cafren & co were nice to spend this lonely bdae with me. We went to kbox and then went to eat jap food at cineleisure. I can't remember the name of the shop but its not something places like suki or saki sushi. Its somewhere near the food court. We are on budget. They were so nice to buy me a illustration book which cost 98 bucks..i can't really remember the price but its somewhere around that cost. I love the book so much when i first caught an eye on the book. The work are impressive and fascinating. Thanks again.

I was waiting for birthday wishes sms at 12mn while sketching my work. Last yr i had surprising sms fr frens that i seldom contact. This yr i had received ...12 birthday sms if i were to count them for the whole day (24 hrs). I had also received friendster birthday testimonials as well. I'm glad they remembered my bdae. Thanks for the 3rd time.

At 12mn, wen jie called me using 3G phone and we chatted awhile using video but it was so dark there and it was very pixelated especially when u r inside a dark place. He was hiding in his blanket while talking to me softly. He wished my happy bdae and so on and then hung up in quite a short while because he had to sleep already early for tomorrow's morning training. What he bought me? A belated present. A Levi's jeans, lady Style which cost him 169 bucks. Thanks dear! 1st time ok! Saying dear in public becos i always called u "Oei" in public. I applied a membership card for Levi's. I had to accumulate points so i can get discounts after that. I have a 25% discount on my bdae nx yr..well..does that mean i have to get myself another pair of jeans on my nx bdae again? Next yr i will be turning 21 yrs old...and it will be a really big one for us. I like Levi's jeans but i had 3 pairs already and i prefer buying jeans on other occasions than on my bdae. Very boring. I'm getting excited for my nx bdae nx yr. How will happen? Waiting.......
(Your Name) ♥ 11:11 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information