<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
04 August 2006
CluBbing
To give cafren a surprise, i lied to almost everyone that i will not be turning up on her bdae at Zouk. Actually this is my very 1st time clubbing. Isn't it late for me? Going to be 20 yrs old? I did thought of not clubbing in future so as not to break my record but hearing sharon n roger, for the 1st timers...are going on tt day so i was thinking... let's break it for cafren. Of course, wen jie has to be there with me cos i wanna go clubbing with him for the 1st time.. Going there together for the 1st time. I would like to try going to MOS but then they held it at Zouk because they wanted to take a look at Zouk, after renovation. I planned everything for that day. I painted my nails the night before, packed my bag together with the presents, told my plans to Germaine.

I didn't go to Sentosa for our sch sports day. Firstly because it was held at sentosa, i don wanna see myself burnt again. Secondly because i got to work in the evening n then go to Zouk at night, i will very very very exhausted by the time i go zouk. And last but not least the time to go sentosa... 7am must catch the bus?! and then we must report there...latest before 9am cos they will stop taking attendance at 9am. What the hell??!! So early?! I'm still dreaming on my bed. I may better well continue dreaming. If i have to reach there at 7am den i have to get up at 5am den go n take public transport at 6am. Dreaming is better then burning.

Rinako sms me that afternoon to go work at 5 or 5.30pm so i chose 5pm. They are going to attend the funeral before 6 so i got to work early that day. I was the only one... as part time staff, working there even though i'm going to cafren's bdae party after that. Everyone took off for her day. But i was granted permission to leave early as 10pm. So nice of Rinako to let me off so early... deciding the time on her own. I don't need to ask for it. I quickly changed into my clothes, touched up on my make-up, pack my stuff and then go down to meet wen jie. By the way, i found out i got 3 paper bags to take! Ah jie's big bag present, my Anna sui paper bag for her and than my own LV paper bag. I didn't wanna turn up so early....as in earlier den Germaine, my secret spy. I haven't eat anything yet for the whole day if u would consider a hotdog bread, eating? So we went downstairs to eat satay. After eating satays...i am still very hungry and Germaine is still on the car so we continued to walk till Centrepoint to grab a bite at Macdonald n then took a cab to Zouk.

I felt really excited because i always wonder how clubbing feels like, the environment, the peeps, the music and the price! I heard MOS cost 25 bucks and Zouk 20 bucks. I called up Germaine to fetch me up at the gate. It was crowded at 12am. As u noe...they always check your IDs before entering..Well well...*Er HeM* Do i look so different from my ID?! That he had to keep looking at the ID n my face n back to ID again and then asked me to say out my birth date, mth n yr. I didn't see him doing that to wen jie though.

Let me describe the place...hmm... what's that thing that looks like underwater world...a passage way with blue lights all over...like a lighted bulb pipe with a few different entries until u see a final opening..there's the actual place i suppose. By the way...it really reminds me of Underwater world which i went 2 months ago. The lights turned every REAL white colour stuff into blue, so u can imagine that kind of environment already? Why do u think i highlighted REAL for? Because we were laughing at a friend who wore a black shirt with white prints but didn't turned out to be blue. haha! Fake white! Everyone was standing there at the corridor and we had to pass by them to get further...some smoking, some looking at u but i was staring infront at the direction where Germaine was leading me, ignoring their starings. Till we reached the area where cafren was standing. I knew she would be really upset, angry, disappointed that i didn't give her face to come along. But well that was a lie that succeeded becos i heard SomeOne said "this xiao mao donno scare what, so sickening"...Anyway i succeeded in making her angry course the surprise impact will be greater.. it runs my plan well. i don't mind her scolding me that. Next giving her a surprise... i was walking towards her and she saw me n hugged me. See! My plan works really well...it was exactly as planned... in my imagination. Guess she's really happy that i came..or it wasn't a big deal to her? Hope to hear something nice fr her on my tag board~ Haha. Ok then well...i shall not reveal much about that few hours after i hugged her. As the time passed...things got complicated...not as complicated as you think but then it was kinda messy that night. I think she really did enjoyed that night? Hope so. Oppss.. i didn't mention abt wen jie, u noe y? Because he was busy fighting with his eyes. He was sitting there... fighting against his sleepiness. So sorry, i pulled him there although i knew he was sleepy even before going there. He was really exhausted becos he got up early and went on training the whole day in the academy den came out at 7pm yet had to prepare and come n fetch me at 10+ pm. Cafren offered us drinks and he was asked to finish the whole cup...actually not much though. I just took a few sips and avoided her persuasion. I managed to get over with it. Very sorry again to cafren to let her see this sleepy state of wen jie. Anyway, we did came to celebrate wif her...cafren right? Hope she enjoyed her day...as well as the presents. I'm broke~

Happy Birthday Miss Cafren!
(Your Name) ♥ 12:00 AM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information