<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
31 July 2006
spider webs in my blog
oh i can see spider webs in my blog already. So dusty. Ok let me say a few words so as to clear some of the webs. Lately i visited my fren's blog with showcases of his work. I think i should do that too? I will consider putting some work here. I hope to get a domain soon as i can make my own website and post my work there....as a port folio website when i go attachments or grad show i can show the others.

Next... i cut my hair!! It's quite short if u were to compare my hairstyle with my old dolly long hair. Half above shoulder length, half below shoulder length. It's always good to change your hairstyle once in a while. I look younger n fresher in this new hair. "when u not stressed u alwiz look so different" quoted by kristine. Ya it's true. I didn't touch my hair when the term started previously. So i grabbed this chance to make my hair. I went cut my hair with cafren at Kimage and den went rebonding at whampoa because i know it's going to be cheap and then it will be more natural, less straighter because of my hair length. Anyway i just want it smoother, looks healthier and neater. Sometimes i regretted cutting my hair in the past...during sec days but now i was not. I like my new hairstyle.
(Your Name) ♥ 10:07 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information