<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
18 June 2006
Happy 3 yr Anniversary
The later Christmas. I can't remember what Christmas gifts we both exchanged and I'm lazy to find out from my blog. Wen jie was searching watches fr the net and he found this beautiful pair of Casio last Christmas limited edition couple watches.

Nice white pair of watch, isn't it? Actually I don like people who give me watch as present because I'm afraid I won't wear it and I still preferred my old watch, multi function. If I don wear it, it's not very good you see...ppl gave you and you don't wear it means it's really obvious that you don like what they gave u. They will be sad. Haha not really, to some ppl. After finding this for a couple of weeks... a month maybe. We have been searching for this precious watches everywhere, every outlets in SG and almost everyday as well. Almost everyday before work i had to accompany him to find these watches in different outlets. Since it's a limited edition and it's past yr Christmas edition, I doubt there's a shop selling this pair. I heard they only received 1 box each for each outlet.

We wore the couple watch today on the 18th of june 2006 with the same time.


Happy anniversary Posted by Picasa



Casio Devil and Angel carving Posted by Picasa


We celebrated our 3 years anniversary at Sentosa. We took cable car there and then went to eat pizza. We wanted to queue up for that 4D theatre thing but the queue was way too long. So we headed next to the underwater world. We cannot take the queue of the shuttle bus for Dolphin lagoon so we are going to miss that though it was included in the underwater world package. We stayed inside the underwater world for quite some time. We remembered the lights went off at late 8pm the other time we went there so we were waiting for that moment. We waited for so long yet the lights are still on. We gave up at 8+pm. Then we took the last tram and dropped off at Sake Sushi. We ate a lot and ate too fast cos it's closing soon. I drank too much of Pepsi and I don feel well after paying. Wen jie went to the cashier and I headed outside to calm down. I vomited but.. Not really vomit..I think it's a BIG burp but I nearly vomited all. Wow that was the 1st time I nearly vomited after eating so much. I guessed I ate really too much. Both of us were so full that we could hardly walk. We went to the bridge at palawan and sat at the next island to feel the breeze and at the same time, digest our food. Palawan changed so much. We took the last cable car back after that.


Happy going to sentosa Posted by Picasa


entrance of Underwater World Posted by Picasa


This is a kind of sea horse. Posted by Picasa


Can you see a crab in this aquarium? find the ans after my post. Posted by Picasa


This is much more easier. Guess where is it? Posted by Picasa


I think this is the hardest of all. Can you see them? Posted by Picasa



They are swimming without eyes and hearts. Can you believe it? Posted by Picasa


It's cute and disgusting. Posted by Picasa


Very nice skin Posted by Picasa


Nemo's fren! But i can't remember the name Posted by Picasa


Do u know how big is it? Posted by Picasa
(Your Name) ♥ 11:59 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information