<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
12 June 2006
Warm outing
What a sunny day today. Xiu mei wants to go sun-tan before her Uni sch life starts. It's really hard to choose between WWW and sentosa but at last we decided on Sentosa. I've been to www just a couple of weeks ago and then to get better sun tanning results, I think sentosa makes the better choice cos I didn't get my skin tan when I went www the other day. Although we planned to go sentosa but I wasn't prepared to get my skin tan. I want my skin to be fairer instead of darker. I just accompanied xiu mei to go sun tan but I requested to sit under the shade. I looked stupid, ya I know. Xiu mei hasn't gone there for quite some time so it's also a good chance for her to see the new environment. I took her to play Luge ride and that scary sky ride. I think it doesn't look as scary as how I see it when we went to play last time but STILL, I'm afraid. I realized something after so many times of sky ride, I think I'm afraid of heights.

The coolest I can go is wearing sleeveless and I look horribly thin and I hate that. No choice because wearing t shirt might kill me. Nice chatting wif xiu mei at the beach. We don't sound like we are strangers. I should say she sounds like those friend I know for quite a long time. I'm still rather shy infront her. I'm used to talk to her through online chatting, pen-pal and sometimes get to see her somewhere down the street and called her on the phone to tell her "hey I saw u". I got very excited when she asked me out. I was surprised yet quite glad. So no matter how, I tried to fix my time so that I could go out with her. Well well well.. hmm.. She really got tanned and guess what...I was tanned too. My arms are a lot darker. I feel pain and itchyness. I really felt it when i didn't get much chance for that. After 2-3 weeks, the skin starts to drop off. Now my arms are different as my face and neck colour. I got that tanned line on the sleeves. I think I got to go again to get a whole body sun tan so my body colour looks even.


the sun is setting Posted by Picasa


burning ground Posted by Picasa
(Your Name) ♥ 11:28 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information