<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
14 January 2008
Down with "heavy" flu
My direct translation of 重感冒 is heavy flu. I always thought it was the right term to describe bad flu. I only found out i was wrong when i smsed clinton that i had a heavy flu n couldn't go to work. And the next day i went back to the office, they laughed at me. I've been wrong all this while!

Realised i applied for quite a number of things recently. I applied for my POSB debitcard!! Speaking of that makes me angry! They left out the first 2 alphabets of my name on the card. The name on my card is named "Therine Chow". I took me quite a while for me to consider going to the bank, queue up for an hour to to it. Now i have to queue up again!

Bought polaroid on the net, after all the discounts and postage cost, my new vintage polaroid cost me 98 bucks. Wen jie's polaroid cost 92 and his fren's cost the same price as mine. After that, i went to buy the films at mustafa because i can only get the cheapest films from there.

Went far east with ai lin but didn't buy anything, nothing caught my eyes. Sad~ It's so boring when u shop in the same place for very long but didn't get to buy very thing at all.
(Your Name) ♥ 5:04 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information