<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
21 December 2007
Office potluck
Received couple of christmas presents these few days. It should be a happy thing but the thought of returning christmas gifts is frightening. I heard they had spent quite a bomb buying all the gifts on last christmas and they were so scared the same thing would happen. They've tried to avoid not mentioning anything about secret santa BUT still, there are still people giving small little things. When we saw presents on our desk... our 1st reaction was.. look around to see whether others have received and we will share to buy something for the colleague. Funny reaction.. happy receiving it, saying thanks and when the person left, the miserable face with their palm on their faces. "I've to get something for him". Hahaha.. Even guys do that.

Started our potluck in the afternoon with colleagues... i was caught up by my olympus visual so didn't join them at the early part. When i'm free... they've gone back to work.. When zali came back, they all started again.. they began drinking, eating, chasing other ppl to drink at least 1 short before they leave and some were high and started puking. I was 1 of the few consious walking around.


Debbie chan!

Christine chan!

After helping hans FA-ing, we went for a group dinner at Dan Ryan beside regent hotel. I like the environment... a very chicago feel. It will be nice dining with your boyfriend. Warm dim light.

The famous "must try" was the the ribs but i knew i won't be able to finish it.. breaking the ribs is troublesome for me. I ordered grilled pork chop and it was nice. I love potato skins now. It was rather hard on the pork chops.. clinton's hand hurts as much as i do. Had a hard time biting too. Hans, rosanne and winston are drunk before they reach there. Winston even went in for an hour. Rosanne frequent the toilet when she arrived, so hans was beside her to take good care of her. Looking at their actions are funny, like entertainment for us. Rosanne had slow motions on things she did.. Hans is hyper active after he drank and Winston wil be stoning. Haha..







The vanilla ice cream with hot frudge was great man! I can still finish it with clinton after our heavy meals. SO FULL! At last boon fong n clinton went home and the rest of them continued their drinking session at somewhere near town so i went off to meet wen jie. He brought me WALKING to many places and we got to see the near ferris wheels at close distance. My legs hurt! I'm wearing heels. Can't wait to take them off when i reach home.
(Your Name) ♥ 11:12 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information