<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
17 December 2007
21 Nov 07
我的爱心午餐!
Dearie Mr chai brought me 爱心午餐 during my lunch time cos
he's on leave in the morning but working at night 9pm.




I think this is probably his very first time cooking. This is spaghetti and it looks rather disgusting at 1st look, maybe because of the strong redish sauce on top and because of the container but it tastes ok. I thought the sauce was cooked by him but after he told me how he heated the sauce, probably bought from supermarket in packets and steamed and stir fried the mince meat with the noodles... everything sounds so easy. I wonder how his kitchen looks like now.Haha. He didn't eat anything yet he brought this for me, it's very sweet of him already. I wouldn't dare dream of a guy cooking for me and bring it to me during lunch.. Felt so happy when i saw his sms that he's coming with it. Smiling even when i'm eating. =)

I hope this is not going to be the last, is this?
Erh... don't tell me i'm going to be the next to do that?!

(Your Name) ♥ 2:05 AM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information