<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
13 October 2007
不能说的秘密
Some people commented it as bad show and show commented it's nice. Never catch it when it's on show cos wen jie heard from his sis that its not nice. Heard Rinn n sharon said that it's very nice. Very mao dun. Anyway, i watched it online again. I like the storyline.. unique in a way. Very touching. I thought she was a ghost but she's not. Back to Future kind of story. Special~


不能说的秘密
I like all the music and piano melodies from the show. Very nice and they suit the whole movie. Considering whether to buy the 原声带.

(Your Name) ♥ 11:54 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information