<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
21 September 2007
Met up with N2
Speaking of meeting our N2 classmates, when i reached there, only saw ai lin n tian ming and huit ing coming after me. Yet it's still just the 4 of us. No plans. We went around looking for restaurants. They are either having long queues or its too heaty for my throat. Settled our dinner at PS swensen, ordered "tomato sauce" spaghetti. I emphasised on "tomato sauce" because i don't know how i became voiceless after it. Was it the talking or was it the food that makes me lost my voice in a few hours time. I thought i will recover since i had a minor sore throat but it was worst. How can i chill n talk further? I sound funny with husky voice.

Yesterday i threw up. I thought i've recovered from my cold yesterday? After eating swensen, we went paradiz TCC to chill. Took cab home with wen jie after that. When i reached home, i puke again. Guess i was too full and the cab's fault. Felt terrible. I can't remember when was the last time i puke. It was so long ago~ I don't puke easily unless it's really serious. ShiT~ I'm going to be sick again? After puking, found out lots of freckles on my face! WHY! I don't know! This happened before when i was younger back then. Freckles came out after i puke n i thought it was permanent, so worried they might stay there forever. In the end it disappeared after the fever gone down. Hope it's the same thing this round.

Freckles go away!~
(Your Name) ♥ 11:51 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information