<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
31 August 2007
Belated 21st birthday celebration
I've so many rounds of birthday celebrations this year. I have an advance birthday, actual birthday and a belated birthday. I knew cafren they all are planning a surprise for me. We went to eat at Curry Favour at Stamford House. They purposely discussed infront of me, making me think that it's impossible since they have spilled the beans. I was unsure, donno what they are up to. Waiting for the surprise to reveal itself. Cafren came late from work. After having the meals, the birthday cake finally arrive when they asked for the bill. I thought bill came but the cake came instead. A small choc cake filled with love and blessings from them.



Thanks Sharon, Roger, Cafren and Rinn for planning this little surprise for me. Both cafren n rinn were sick but they still come along. Especially rinn... for her character, usually she won't kill herself to come. Went to sing at party world till 3am.

Thanks guys!!
(Your Name) ♥ 11:51 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information