<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
21 March 2007
First day
Can't believe i'm a working adult now. Today is my 1st day of work in Saatchi. I'm feeling excited and nervous. I woke up on time today, ate my breakfast and headed to take the bus. I knew that i would turn up earlier den expected.. Today is the 1st day so i tried not to make any mistakes.

Working environment is not bad...friendly colleagues. I heard that by nx month, i'm going to the group at 2nd floor. The 2nd floor is not as tall as a 2nd floor...it's just a few steps up, that's all. I prefer the ppl there and i kinda enjoy their conversations. I felt tensed whenever boss came beside me to check how i was doing.. luckily i was on the track. Everything went well today.

I got really headache when it comes to logo design this evening. My brain is not working well and i don't quite like my designs yet boss said one of them..not too bad. He gave me 2 logos to do.. got to crack my brains. I guess i have to go early tml as well. So that i can quietly do my stuff earlier.

I felt exhausted not because of the work load but the number of hours i get to sleep. Everyday i have to wake up at... latest 7+am as i live in BOON LAY! So tired when it comes to night time...especially during travelling time. Hope to get used to it soon.

I can surf the net and use msn but i try not to. =P
(Your Name) ♥ 11:16 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information