![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 02 March 2007 |
Terence kept quiet during assessing adel n zhuo hua but why did he start to speak up during my turn? He said my cover n poster were obviously a last min work, hello, weren't other ppls' too? Yes it was done last min n i didn't show them either but i was properly done. Flawless i can say but too bad it was lack of creativity and i'll have to admit that. The external assessor, Hansen has substance in his words. I understand and i agreed to his words but later on the things terence said made it worst. Enough of that, i spent $118.40 on just printing and i did the cover on my own becos of my size. I went all the way to queensway shopping centre and i saw errors in my book... not on the content but the binding itself. Really sad recently. Everything comes in my way when the final assessment is so near. I wanted to send the Merit award form but couldn't find time to ask lecturer to write recommendations and submit. Those are minor problems. I cried when ppl started asking me how was my assessment hen i walked out of the room. I donno y i cried actually..it wasn't that bad maybe i was used to listen nice comments in the past and i merely felt disappointed this round. Nevermind now, the worst thing has just passed by.. phew~ Ok time for relaxation. After waiting for... about 6 hours of asessment? That's the longest assessment i've waited. We went for a big feast to celebrate ASSESSMENT IS OVER!! Huda, Rinn n i carried big plastic bags along to Plaza singapura and had our dinner there. We really enjoyed eating and talking. We ate like there is no tomorrow, like a hungry ghost who didn't eat for ages. Yeah, we really nv eat n sleep well recently. Every food seems so nice n delicious infront of us. By the way we are eating Sakae Sushi. We laughed badly cos they accidentally clicked 5 orders for 7 up and the auntie came towards us to ask if its true. We laughed really badly, especially Rinn, couldn't stop laughing. I've not laughed to happily recently. That calls for a celebration.. I'm so excited for the weekends which is waiting for me. I am willing to spend on this sat n sun cos i nv go shopping for very longggggggg. I guess wen jie must be really bored for weeks, it's time to let him out of the prison. Opps! Grad show is coming~ |
| (Your Name) ♥ 11:42 PM |
| About Me |
|
Catherine.Chow
|
| Memories |
|
worst thing it can be |
| Wishing... |
|
* Cash *
|
| Links |
|
OhMyPrincess | SimplyHavaianas | Linnyberry | lylarose | myspringfling | Sgblackmarket | Tianfenlan | Annyee | Shoplah! | Bonitochico | ModParade | |
| Loved |
|
ChRiStiNa | Wj | UmiKa | MiaKa | Xin Hui | Vivian | Shi Mei | Charina | Rinn | Vivian | Maryann | Jeanne | Arlene | Sally | Hua | Erin | Sherlynie | Alex | 我的無名 | 我的部落格 | JoLiN BlogRing | YaNgChengLin Blog gu | Rainie | 杨丞琳 | 黃小柔 | |
| Tag Board |
|
Tagboard
Suitable size will be 180px |
| Layout Information |