<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
01 January 2007
Say huRRay to 2007!


If you ask me y i chose to stand in the crowd than to count down in a club, i think i would prefer squeezing with kids and families and ya some bangalas who is far from me than pushing my way through sweaty "dancers".






I didn't realised i have this pic until i look at them.. What an extraordinary fireworks! Did it really happen?







Fireworks on the bay...



Here comes the best hanabi of the year 2007.. probably?
Isn't that beautiful? So big and red!
Prosperous 2007!






I have nothing to say but nice, isn't it? I hate the spotlights up there. Blocking my view.



Curse of the golden flower? Huang Jing Jia?
Looks like chrysanthemum ya?


Bye 2006~



(Your Name) ♥ 4:55 AM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information