![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 24 December 2006 |
There are many ah bengs walking in a group, shaking their spray cans. It sounds so scary whenever we heard the sound of the can shaking. That's when we smell trouble near.. The bengs spray on all the ppl around them and shouted Merry Christmas! It was so annoying. They are spraying soap! Mind you ...soap! Irritating ~!@#$%^&* Poor bangala always get it. They sprayed on them deliberately.. thinking they will like it. Who ever passes by bangala..they will definitely spray on them. On our right, the bengs ran along the bus stop and start spraying soap on the people waiting for buses. All the uncles and aunties are so furious over it. I would be angry too. I was feeling angry when i see them doing tt because they really went overboard. I don't know what i would do if they spray on me, because my mood was horrible at that hour. I may scold them right away. I really hope wj wears his full uniform on that day so that the bengs won't dare to spray on us and we don't have to avoid them whenever we hear trouble.. When we were crossing the road, from the corner of my eye, i saw a beng spraying near us and muttered merry christmas...he has the intention of spraying on us but from a distance of half a metre away. After he sprayed..we turned our heads to look at him.. not using a smile. 3rd incident - We walked into PS and checked the movie time. When we were leaving PS, we heard the spray sound again. Later, a bunch of bengs walked proudly out of somewhere with their cans in they hands. Behind them were some police wearing casual clothes, they called them back. They started running in different directions and the cops ran after them. That was cool! I hope they will get caught. Serve them right! They really deserve it. How can they spray inside a shopping centre. No presents for this year's christmas. I am so broke recently because of last month's salary. Luckily i saved up my hong bao $$ till the year end because i knew i would be penniless at the end of the year. It happens every year. Wj being a very practical person, he always wanted his present to be something he like, something practical, useful. I remembered buying something, a surprise for him and he was very angry and disappointed. What for i plan everything and in the end, it's not something he wants so i have decided for every special occasion, i will buy something he likes, always buy on the spot for him. It's not about price, it's about function. I am so different from him. Maybe because i'm a girl. A guy wouldn't care about surprises but girls do care and mind alot. GIRLS LIKE SURPRISES! I like to receive presents that are something i like, something useful, something i once mentioned to someone i like it but didn't expect them to buy for me. I think it's better this way because this shows that the person has always keep these information on his or her mind, actually take note and remember the things i like, i think it's more sincere this way. Rather to buy something for me, yeah surprise but wasn't something i like. I will be disappointed. Everyone has his or her point of view. This is what i want for a present, sincerity. This year's christmas is so peaceful/ "pissful" - Cafren renamed it.. and i think it's funny. |
| (Your Name) ♥ 11:59 PM |
| About Me |
|
Catherine.Chow
|
| Memories |
| Wishing... |
|
* Cash *
|
| Links |
|
OhMyPrincess | SimplyHavaianas | Linnyberry | lylarose | myspringfling | Sgblackmarket | Tianfenlan | Annyee | Shoplah! | Bonitochico | ModParade | |
| Loved |
|
ChRiStiNa | Wj | UmiKa | MiaKa | Xin Hui | Vivian | Shi Mei | Charina | Rinn | Vivian | Maryann | Jeanne | Arlene | Sally | Hua | Erin | Sherlynie | Alex | 我的無名 | 我的部落格 | JoLiN BlogRing | YaNgChengLin Blog gu | Rainie | 杨丞琳 | 黃小柔 | |
| Tag Board |
|
Tagboard
Suitable size will be 180px |
| Layout Information |