![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| 25 December 2006 |
Wj has duty on Christmas 25th. I call Ai lin out because i don have anymore off days in this week. I haven't seen her for ages. Whenever i call soo lee out...she always has something on. I got abit fed up when i ask people out. I was well known for not taking the initiative to ask frens out because i really hate it if they keep rejecting me. I was so happy that i can finally get to see ai lin but then i heard that she has to meet her frens at 6pm so i decided to cancel the meeting with her. Cos a short lunch meeting is not something i want. I wanted a long day with them. Hai.. Thinking of not having a picture taken on this year's christmas..was indeed pathetic. From what i know, cafren has to work at 1pm and she will probably knock off at 6pm so i decided to ask her out since she doesn't wanna spend her christmas just like that too. She told me it was terrible last night because she didn't go clubbing and count down.. it was "pissful" for her. I was lazy because i feel having a longer sleep since it always rain nowadays but thinking cafren is also bored, let's hang out together. I woke up as late as 2pm after receiving a call from wj. Being really moody last night, sending nonsense sms to wj that i wasn't feeling good because i knew my Christmas gift was going to be a belated one. What's the use of giving me a Christmas gift when it's after Christmas? Since he always wanted an "on the spot" gift, i wanted to buy a bag for him, a bag he always wanted and bags that he went to many places to see, to check out. After following him to check out all the available bags in so many places...he couldn't make up his mind and didn't want me to buy on the spot for me..and he continues to show my bags bags and bags. I don know whether izzit because he was afraid i would be very broke if i spend it on his gift. His bag wasn't cheap. I wouldn't mind if i buy things for him. I saved the $$ till now, all because of his Christmas gift every yr. This yr, cafren & co. decided not to buy anything for each other as all of us are so broke. So that means the money i saved, all belong to wj. He said he wanted a belated gift.. so do you expect me to receive a belated gift too??! I wanted to buy for him but he doesn't want! FINE! So i was not happy at all! No surprise! No gift! All i received were complaints about me sending Christmas card to my Korean guy fren! I don like to hear that man! Sickening! We are nothing but frens. I mentioned that i do not want a gift anymore, even a belated one doesn't makes me happy at all. Don't bother to give me, he can save up the $$. His reply was: really? what about my present?... Ok i will give him the $$ to buy on his own since he doesn't care. He said no, he wants me to buy for him personally and soon he fell asleep....Zzzz To my surprise...er not worthy to be the surprise word, he woke me up that we have to meet in orchard before he gets back for his duty at 6pm. I told him that i don't have the time because i have to eat, bath, dress up...plus that 1 hr journey and by the time i reach orchard...it's time to meet Cafren at Diamond dust. He doesn't wanna give up and i have to call him when i am ready. The next call i received when i was about to leave the hse, he said he reached PS for quite some time..looking for my present alone. I was angry yet speechless. I don't know whether i am in a condition to be angry or to be happy. I don't know what he's up to. Maybe because of the nonsense i smsed last night. Well, so i went to meet him at 5pm at PS. He took me to eat in Pizzahut. So strange. I mentioned i have eaten and we don have time to waste but he insisted we should dine in a proper place...probably because it's Christmas! I have forgotten we dine on every Christmas. So my present is a levi's jeans? Again?! This will be my 4th levi's jeans. I think whatever he likes...he just place it on me. PS levi's outlet doesn't has the pair of jeans where the flip pockets are made of brown leather..just like the guy's pair. It will cost him 200++ and i don wan him to spend so much on Christmas and i think i would prefer a faded pair..at least it looks different from my other jeans. He insisted we should walk all the way to Heerens to look at the "special jeans". He doesn't wanna give up until he sees that pair of jeans. I didn't say i like it. After going so many rounds inside the shop, hunting for the "special jeans".. he found it but i said i don want it, i prefer the faded jeans which will cost him only 129. Am i really bad? He has no choice but to buy that faded jeans for me. For one thing i am very sure, he will buy that special jeans for me one day, definitely. Probably next special occasion.. WHAT?! AGAIN?! I don wish to get jeans again for a lovely valentine's day. PLEASE! At least, Give me a surprise on that special day!! One thing good about him is... he will do anything to please me, to make me happy again when he did something bad to make me angry. I am guilty now that he did so much to please me when i was angry, managed to keep his promise to fulfil my expectation on Christmas but i did not do anything in return and he doesn't mind... i am feeling bad. Sorry~ 对不起啦! Sometimes i really hate him because i love him too much. |
| (Your Name) ♥ 11:08 PM |
| About Me |
|
Catherine.Chow
|
| Memories |
| Wishing... |
|
* Cash *
|
| Links |
|
OhMyPrincess | SimplyHavaianas | Linnyberry | lylarose | myspringfling | Sgblackmarket | Tianfenlan | Annyee | Shoplah! | Bonitochico | ModParade | |
| Loved |
|
ChRiStiNa | Wj | UmiKa | MiaKa | Xin Hui | Vivian | Shi Mei | Charina | Rinn | Vivian | Maryann | Jeanne | Arlene | Sally | Hua | Erin | Sherlynie | Alex | 我的無名 | 我的部落格 | JoLiN BlogRing | YaNgChengLin Blog gu | Rainie | 杨丞琳 | 黃小柔 | |
| Tag Board |
|
Tagboard
Suitable size will be 180px |
| Layout Information |