<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
10 July 2005
Wait for me!
Tml is gonna be the 1st of sch reopens, our 2nd yr. Heard there will be small shuffling of classes. Donno who will be in my class or will i be the one who they will be shuffling. Today went to jurong point awhile plus Pasa malam, today last day so went to buy a mini clock for the time being 1st. I need a really realyl noisy alarm clock to wake me up since my mum is going to work now. No one will be at home to nag at me to wake up. I spent quite alot of my hair recently, dye my hair n rebond. So i'm left wif less den 100 bucks. When we went to Suntec, i saw a beautiful clock from Sanrio. I had been hunting for alarm clocks for quite sometime( those with 2 bells on top) Cos they tend to be quite loud. And ya, there are alot actually but its hard to find one i really like. I'm searching on maybe Sanrio Hello kitty one or any other like Coca cola? I found one coca cola one but it was the last one so i didn't but it. I saw this new product from Sanrio, really nice, pink in colour with little small fake diamonds or gems around the the numbers. This is the new one i think, latest, recently the Cat which looks like Hello kitty but it looks more like a cat, i forgot the name of the cat. Anyway i just like the whole alarm clock, very sweet. I couldn't find any Hello kitty's this type of clock, either they r ugly, not loud enough or too expensive. Happen to see tt pink clock, i have the urge to buy since it's $41.95.. Maybe expensive for just an alarm clock but quite average for Sanrio product. I really felt like buying! But thinking maybe i should save money for this month, afraid that i might need the money for other things, art materials so i decided to put away this idea, maybe coming back to buy nx month. Hope it won't be the last one or out of stock. As u noe, i'm always the sway kind of ppl, always get the last one or out of stock problems. Heard fr the sales girl, ppl seldom buy the cat's(i forgot the name of the cat) stuff. Hope it's still there!

Well went to Toy's'rus. Saw Taufiq jumping wif the...i donno what..playing around in there wif his family members..haha we were standing beside seeing other things when we happen to see him. He don look dao tt day maybe when he's not alone. I don think ppl recognised him except for the staffs there.

Oh god, hope everything goes well tml. Hope there won't be games during orientation. It's stupid! And i really detest those introductions when u have to say our ur names, y r u there or whatever they would like to noe. My Eng name is so Awful! I couldn't bring myself to say out tt NAME! Although i'm known as Catherine in this sch for quite some time but when at the beginning, we were new to the teachers, they will call out all the names on the register list. Cross fingers!
(Your Name) ♥ 11:50 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information