<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
07 July 2005
REbond
Went to rebond at Far east, the salon that jing fen gave me the promotion card. I added on treatment cos i think it will helps abit cos my hair not very healthy. So dry, so it might helps, softening, giving it shine n lasting effects? I felt pain in my heart when i see my account having 1 digit by 1 digit missing. Not really tt kind of physically pain in my heart like usual but the mentally pain. I must start my saving plan this month! Or else i will have to suffer next month too. Hope i don see anymore things i like.. or else i will... i will.. hai. Control. I always get to see things i like when my hands are tight or when i went out wif WEn jie (That kind of person that will control me of spending),Try not to shop for the time being? Hmm... Hope to get rid of that temptation to buy.

New hairdo Posted by Picasa

*+*CoMbo 3+*~ Posted by Picasa
(Your Name) ♥ 11:28 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information