<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
05 July 2005
Disappointment
Waited for this day to come. From the very beginning when June holidays was about to start. Now it was last min cancelled. All my plans was messed up. Cos yesterday i told "Mushroom head's" grandma that i will be cancelling my tuition even though she has spelling the next day but i teached her on Monday...i don think she's very sure of the words. So i promised her that i would call her tonight after my wild wild wet trip. I thought i will forget abt it due to my whole day or sunburning but wrong, cos i forgot abt it when i was in real low mood that evening at home. I would have gone for rebond during the 1st wk of holi. before i do n dye my hair later on...cos thinking we plan it in July becos of our salary but now i have to wait till this coming thurs when i have to go for tuition late. Never mind actually.. cos my rebond can last longer, later if i rebond late. After cancelling my tues tuition, i had to pay back with my free friday. I should have told them i will go to her hse to teach her, especially spelling, den she wld be very sure, i needn't worry also. But i'm really wasn't in a mood to go elsewhere.I was so excited for this day to come by, thinking of bringing what, wearing what, i even washed n scrubbed my slippers cos they look rather dark n dirty. I've bought 2 small little containers for putting my shampoo n shower foam so i don have to bring the whole big bottle for family use? What disappoints me isn't this anyway. It's the.. Hai! It was cancelled! Can u believe it! I thought this time, it will really works. It was such a disappointment. I was really feeling bored n low today. 希望的越高, 失望的越高. I think i had use this chinese phrase several times but it really does mean something. Don't u think so? It's absolutely true man. Am i exaggerating that i was over excited? Ya. I've not been to the pool for so long after rebonding and didn't have the chance to go Wild wild wet before. When i stayed at Downtown East last yr May, they aren't going to open till JUly. We were so unlucky..Escape theme park was closed under maintainence also..So boring in chalet. So what i wanna say is i really wish i can go Wild wild wet especially wif a bunch of friends! It will be great fun n enjoyable! From the late night before, when i think there goes the trip, i was devastrated! Wen jie sounds happy on the phone. What the hell?! He said his classes will end early at 12.30pm tml so he will come visit me. So i said ok..well at least there's someone for me to forget abt the disappointment. When he was arriving, he called up n told me to wait for him at Jurong Point so we can have a walk before he comes. I was frustrated cos i was lazy to change my clothes, lazy to take bus, lazy to walk, no mood to go either. I told him i Don't Want..but he insisted..hai anyway he came all the way here to look for me yet i treats him like tt, also not very nice thing so went to Boon lay mrt station to wait for him reluctantly. We talked on the phone to meet somewhere near newspaper stall and he told he's in jurong east le. I reached there jus on time... thinking he will arrive in a few mins time. I waited n waited n waited. What's going on?! He's not here yet n he told me he's in Jurong east le. So i called him up, preparing to scold him. Oh my.. He IS in Jurong East! He thought Jurong Point is in Jurong east n he waited at a donno where newspaper stall for so long. I donno i should laugh or cry! I was starving n he is still on his way here. So we went inside the mall.. i thought he would be extremely angry cos he accused me of telling him jurong pt at jurong east. But he turns out to be cheerful when he sees me but i din't return a single smile to him. Hunger, He force me to go, so i pulled a very very very long face, showing i am really frustrated that i was been FORCED to come. He still tried to see stupid things to make me laugh, wanted to treat me eat but i didn't wan. Although i feel like eating but i insisted to say NO. That's a woman when she says no, she's actually biting her lips in her mind, dying to get the thing. We saw xia koon there, what a surprise. He asked me abt my sch all this but i don have the strength to question abt his stuff. Just yes n no response. He asked me why i was so sad. I just shook my head. Ok then we headed to my hse. Wen jie said actually he was in a very good mood today yet he saw my face like this, n shook his head. Sorry that i threw tantrum, vent anger on him. Very sorry wen jie. I think he will say me siao when he reads this. But i'm glad he's there for me. For saying stupid thing to me.. haha! Things got better when we got home, eating dinner n chatting together. Thanks, lovely
(Your Name) ♥ 11:45 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information