I just received my pay yesterday. Today had a great meal with cafren, sharon, roger and wen jie at Waraku. Waited soooo long for the queue but i guess what we ate are worth it. This is the 1st time wen jie joined us. Cool experience and we really laughed out loud.
What a "regular size"! I should've chosen this, my usual fav.This soup is the best of all ramen or udon or soba that i had before. Really regretted trying the new curry udon that i had.
This is quite alot for 1 person. There is rice and noodles plus katsu. Yet wen jie can finish it by his own. Both roger n wen jie chose the same set.
Haha.. i think i forgot to take pic of my own...small n pathetic so i ate
some of sharon's tempura soba.
After finishing our dinner at 11 plus...we headed to Cathay to catch a movie. Thinking of going far east but we think they might be closing their shops when we arrived there. Saw germaine and adeline at Cathay. Movie starts at 1.30am so there are 2 hours to spare. We chilled at Starbucks. Sharon n Cafren fell asleep on the sofa. After that we went to watch Blades of Glory. I think i might be really exhausted that this was the 1st time i fell asleep in a movie for about 15 mins? I was too tired and my eyes are heavy that i couldn't keep them awake. I forced myself to be more awake when the funny parts are coming. A very lame show... very very hilarious. Actually it's not a very good show but it kept us laughing out really loud. Can hear sharon n roger's laughter. Haha..