Now I'm free of work! Yeah! Don't need to sit there colour anymore... No more butt pains as well. hee... After Christmas...Now it's time for New year on the 1st Jan. Thinking whether I should go for the count down...Where got fireworks? I heard there will be fireworks at sentosa...Kill me I also won't go...So many ppl, bikini babes. Eeuu. Will the 1st day of year 2006 be boring? Will this coming year be fun and forgettable? Hope it won't turn out to be another way round, forgettable as in memorable bad things. Tml cafren is coming over to my place. Tidied up my stuff...especially my room. Clean up my desk.... vacuum the floor, mop the floor...wiped off the dust. Sensitive nose *sneeze*. Called my dad to take away the old table in our living room...so ugly there... siblings pack their things neatly also.. What's so big deal of friends coming over? It's not the 1st time though? Ya...cos she's my fren. Cannot let ppl see my hse so messy rite... New hse should be neat and clean isn't it? Yup...tml going to see yang cheng lin in the evening..hoo...donno what's the outcome. Get the necessary things done. I found out a way to solve my post dates problem. Finally got over this mess. Bought a Levi's jeans, waiting for cafren to bring it over for me also. I reserved it. It's my 2nd one now. Always christmas around whenever i got 1. Will there be another one next one? Depends whether i can find any part time jobs? Since not teaching tuition anymore..i got no monthly income.. So ke lian...not used to it when i'm gonna be broke for months. See ya cafren! Thanks ya!
Lost the feeling |