I noe it's been very long since i blog. Gomei! Busy lately, or rather lazy i might say? Alright there's always a reason for me to blog. This time... ok..not a good news. I won't be blogging this few weeks maybe. My internet will be temporary cut off after this coming tuesday which is tomorrow or rather this morning. I tried to blog today...as i donno when will be the "another day". Having financial problems lately though my hp n scv r still on. We cancelled pacnet earlier... we didn't expect the last day will come so soon. We didn't prepare a new contract from singnet either. I missed the chance of having a Ibook that time, i was really devastrated. And my parents are waiting for another laptop promotions but the day nv comes. Now the canon divi promotion had jus ended 2 days ago..And now they r coming up wif Ipod Nano 4GB Free, wireless modem at $58/mth. Speed is 1500KPBS. 3 years contract. I was ... shocked, stunned! Couldn't breathe well... ya i noe i'm exaggerating but i couldn't speak to anyone in the middle of the night so i was suffocating! Running out of breath now.. i wrote a note informing my parents when they get up in the morning, telling them there is such a promotion out there, and i really need a mp3 so much....with such long journey.. i hope to have one on my own so i don have to share wif my sis...which i can only bring it during every wed and weekends...and i will have to stare blank, daydream on the train. Thinking of the ipod nano makes me drool. Buying a Ipod mp3 player has never cross my mind before.. If it's free anyway, y don grab it? I donno whether they will agree yet, y am i so happy over it? I just hope tml morning ...my sway luck won't exist for that few seconds when they see my note! Pray hard please! The only way i can get into the net is to use their free internet in sch. YES!!! NO!!! For the last day of pacnet... i published this post. I wouldn't noe...when i will reveal whether i'm getting the ipod nano. When that day comes... i will rush to sign into MSN! And get my nick changed! Arh... i sounds like a fool with jus a dream. Let's see whether i'm really a fool.
P.S. Pictures roller updated of the left. My diary name changed too. Take note. |