<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 September 2005
CRazy ger
I'm mad! I'm so engrossed in taking and posting my photos lately. Hmm...actually i was avoiding, lazy to update, blog. So i just post a few recent photos.

I ate alot of heaty food recently which caused some of my "unknown pinky objects", "UPO"? popping out from my face. I don't know whether there are pimples or whatever. They r not painful at all but they will get rather itchy, if i scratched them, they will increase in sizes. After 2 days or more, they recovered, thanks god! And i still continue to eat heaty food, Curry? Spicy Korean cup noodles? Spicy Jack n Jill Potato chips? Chocolates? Sweet and spicy Rolls? Wow, these can be the evidence that can make me sick.

The 2nd week of school now.. should say the 3rd week is coming. Projects started already. I'm rather lost n feeling confused of what i'm going to do. All the projects are quite similar. They are all related to taking photos. I'm still in a holiday mood, lazy to wake up on time, lazy to start doing research, lazy to do homework. I will DIE if i drag it n do it last minute.

Recently went to see the famous XX blog. I dare not mention her name here, i'm afraid it might link u see. When u type her name of whatever stuff related to her blog's content in yahoo search engine or whatever other search engines, they will link u to her site. So be cautious, her name is X.!.a..x.U.3. Should noe who i'm referring rite? Before her was sa.r.o.n.g party g.!rl but i don't think her blog still exist? Now the new famous blogger, i might say not a new one, she came out for quite some time. I don quite like it when i heard there was such blog, i felt disgusted but after i went into her blog n have a look, not really what i expected. The pictures she posted was quite alright. Not really revealing. She's daring i can say. The words she used was frank. The content of her blog is quite interesting. The most recent one was the make up tips. Hmm...she sounds professional and some tips and secrets she gave was not bad actually. Just that...er her make up is heavy! She's quite a normal person. Some of her stuff is quite cheap, it's REALLY CHEAP e.g. blusher. I'm quite surprised that she would use cheap stuff. She looks real to me. Frank and erm.. she had showed that we don have to really buy expensive make ups to beautify yourself. I read some of the make-up books and they usually showed those girls with really nice complexion so without any make up also look nice. SHE is very real, a normal lady in singapore, she revealed that using what n what can cover scars and pimples. I don't really know how to express what i wanna say... like very real singapore lady lor. Most of her photos are not revealing but the photographer took it in a very nice way... Overall not bad. One last thing. She is not pretty, just a normal face but with some heavy make up, she looks rather attractive. She's a very confident girl which is good lah.
(Your Name) ♥ 3:32 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information