<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 June 2004
~*~Windstruck~*~
Today's movie was Excellent! The korean movie call windstruck, amusing, touching! This is the most touching show i've ever watched. I cried so many times.. my face was all wet. I bet anyone who watch tt show will surely burst into tears! Really touching! I can't believe it! This show was very sad. Even wen jie can't resist it.. Although he managed to fight back his tears but his nose can't control it. Everyone in the cinema was crying their heart out. Very amusing too! Must watch. Newspaper rated it as 4 stars!.. I think i'm gonna buy the vcd next time.
(Your Name) ♥ 7:27 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information