<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
15 June 2004
2nd last day in malaysia
Today we went to visit other relatives. We seldom go to malaysia so they always find us different everytime we went there. My mum's cousin is good in making those beads bracelet.. it was cool! I took 1 for myself. She's also good in sewing cross stitch. I love it doing cross stitch.. but i always didn't complete it cos i was too lazy when i just finished half of it. My mum's another cousin is good in music. She's a music or piano teacher teaching in an international sch there. I hope i could learn piano from her.
(Your Name) ♥ 8:51 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information