<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20 March 2011
Tablet
I think i really should get my Bamboo Fun soon.
Forgot to bring my tablet home, having a hard time using photoshop with my magic mouse.
So hard to control. It feels as if they were not my hands.
So slow using the mouse.

Wj has gotten his bamboo pen. When's my turn?!
But so ex.. $329/$310 from boon fong's fren.
I shall get it when i'm feeling rich.

I shall bring home my office wacom nx week! Definitely!.. opps so heavy.
(Your Name) ♥ 11:11 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information