<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
22 March 2009
The new RED
Canon IXUS 100 IS..

Latest Canon camera with 12.1 mega pixels, 3x optical zoom, image stabiliser, face detection, scene detection, HD movies recording..
and most importantly it is super slim and small
and gorgeously RED in colour.






This is the 1st time i see something really nice in Canon. I can say that in terms of quality in pictures and functions, they are still the best among those digital cameras out there. The colours are richer, better in contrast. I've tried many other digital cameras but i still find Canon has a better quality.

I always think that i would rather get a camera with better quality in pic than a better looking camera so i bought my 1st digital camera Canon IXUS 700 which cost me a bomb, the price of a semi pro camera, 8 mega pix (rather high at that point of time), bulky and metalic silver, common colour but the pictures are always better. The only shitty part of it is..it doesn't comes with a image stabilizer, no face detection, small LCD screen, and last of all...the flash is way too bright and i only know how to master it, adjust to a comfortable mode after 2 yrs.

They always come out with stylish metallic new cameras yet old fashion and bulky, forgetting about the aesthetics. I'm glad that they've finally thought over it, target younger audiences with nicer cameras. I can test out the functions n quality in VIVO when the new cameras arrive in Singapore in April at SGD469. I hope it doesn't disappoint me.

Actually spotted it while watching variety shows on Tudou.. saw Mo wen wei endorsing Canon new cameras advertisement image on the background.

http://vr-zone.com/articles/canon-unveils-new-ixus-and-powershot-digital-cameras/6773.html?TB_iframe=true&height=650&width=850
http://machinesthatgobing.com/photography/ixus-100-is/
http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/21448/canon-ixus-100is/
(Your Name) ♥ 12:51 AM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information