<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
19 July 2008
It really hurts to find my stuff missing!
I lost my favourite rubber band today!! Arh.. it hurts me! It was with me all this while, for soooo long. Haha.. I only came to realise it after i took a shower, went back to the changing room and toilet to find...it was gone! Why would ppl wanna take my rubber band!! Shit man!

I'm going to buy and make another rubber band just like my old one. Hmmph*

By the way, i lost the pass to Studio B too..hehe.. luckily no one realised it. Why is this happening today. Lost 2 things in a day.. what.. today is a "Things to be lost" day? Luckily not something very expensive.
(Your Name) ♥ 8:57 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information