| wow wow wow, it's been long since i last came in to blog. I was veru busy these few weeks...rushing assignments. Tend to organise my time wrongly. Weekends are the only 2 days that i can actually go out whole day wif him. Maybe going out on sat afternoon and than doing homework on sunday. Last time we usually go out at night...but now is different. Ever since i moved hse, we have to meet early n go home early as well...so SAd. Last time i can dilly dally do my things while waiting for him to come to my hse n fetch me. Now.. hai~ had to set 1 hr earlier den the actual time...and we were like...didn't wanna be late...so both came there early.. haha. Tml is lin's bdae...and i guess there's no way i can squeeze in between the day to meet him. So probably sunday? But thinking of our assignments...i've decided to stay at home n do my work, he will be coming over. We've long to play this game called "Single". It's actually very similar to The Sims but Singles are more about loving couples... Whereas Sims is more on family and the surroundings. Due to my virtual memory low, we can't play the game for long cos it will automatically close the game after a short while. I've asked Christ to come over to my place to fix my new bought Ram into the com. It was so easy to put in when i realised it needed only 2 mins to insert it. Well...now i can finally play le. So he's coming over to play the game with me. Hooray! I'm getting quite excited for tml's event. I couldn't remember the last time i saw them but i can tell u that it's really been a long while. At the thought of having to eat big feast tml...my stomach growls. This is great! Hoho! gues what i bought for her? It's a.... nah i'm not going to reveal it now. Just in case she will look at my blog today. I could only say...it's sweet. I donno whether she will like it anot...but i think should like lah~ should be? MUST BE! cos i spent quite a sum of money on that lor. Must like lor! Ha. I'm becoming more like a lamer these days....saying lame things recently..especially online wif my old frens. Nvm, as long i brought that smile on their faces. People had been complaining y i didn't update my blog, haha sorry guys~ Didn't have time to do that. Thanks for ur support anyway. Thanks my frenz! |