<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
28 December 2004
a "FULL" day
Meeting Cafren and Rinn at somerset but ended up at Heerens when cafren n i got there late. So we went to Sakae Sushi to eat..buffet. We took plates fr the roller as well as order others fr the asistants. Heard there will be 2 red plates free for each other... so ordered each 2 plates...so full sia! And Rinn ordered more! We gobbled the food on the table yet we still tried to finish up cos it will cost us more if we wasted the food. I didn't really drink much of the green tea at 1st until when i started to have difficulties swallowing ..i drank alot! Ate alot also. When they decided to stop eating..i was still struggling to finish up my part. I was REALLY full this round. I can feel my stomach grows, my stomach is bursting in no time. After resting there for some while, we finally get up fr our feet to leave tt place. I saw Soo ping when i go to the toilet, didn't talk much, jus heard fr her tt she's working in Taka. Then we went inside Action city. I began to feel uneasiness in my stomach.. so i didn't go in, i stood outside to control myself. I was not feeling any better..the feeling is going strong so i went inside to tell them tt i'm going back to the toilet again. After staying awhile inside the cubicle..i began to get better. Didn't vomit..haha u must be thinking tt i will be going for big business rite..nah u guessed wrongly. I felt better when they went inside to look for me. Rinn gave me a cool mint sweet..i told her tt i don take mint but she said i might feel better after having it. so i tried.. in the end..spited out again haha.. Still couldnt eat tt. Conclusion: I really can't take hot sweets like mint, refreshing, icy sweets. The most i can take is.. Ricola. Haha =X After tt we took purikula together..hehe.. didn't smile properly...suddenly forgot how to smile le. Looks weird shooting it. Continued shopping till 9+pm.. And that's my day~

~+Puri+~ Posted by Hello

~+*+small purikula+*+~ Posted by Hello
(Your Name) ♥ 10:47 PM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information