<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7167847?origin\x3dhttp://kaoru86.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
25 November 2004
A moment of joy, a moment of sadness
I'll have to rush for my final figure drawing project.. finishing my acrylic. I'm so exhausted since yesterday. i slept less then 5 hrs so tt i can do more of my hw. so tired yet i have to burn midnight oil tonight too. Guess i'll have to handle this quick. Wen jie gave me a call at abt 11+pm i think. I told him tt i was very tired..i have 3 projects to finish and he said i should go grab something to eat or cook noodles since i'll have to burn the whole night. I told him tt i couldn't afford to waste the time on food. Then he said his sis wanna use the phone and said tt he will call me later. Ok..so i continue doing n doing..den i went to bath. In the bathroom, i begin to think... "will he come to my hse suddenly? i don think so..since it's so late." These sentence kept repeating in my mind. When i came out of my bathroom, i heard my hp ringing. He's using his hp to call. So i picked up immediately as i tot what i'm thinking of was coming true~ ok i pick it up. My 1st word was where were u. and he claimed tt he's in his hse of cos. i asked him y did he use his hp to call if he's at hm. he says his brother was using the phone. I thought this was true cos this happens all the time so i said ok bye den call u back later. "open the door leh" Haha...oh he's outside! i opened the door with delight. what a surprise in the middle of the night(12+am).I opened the door but didn't see anyone.. disappointment... tot he's fooling me again hai..trying to turn back to find my hp but he appears at my doorstep this time. Absolutely glad to see him! i was so tired and down but when he appears...everything changes...as though i don need to panick abt my hw. I can smell the fragrance of food. Here he comes wif food! My usual dinner which i always choose at whampoa market. Fishball noodles. Then side dishes..haha chai tau gui(fried carrot cake). I was abt to think whether to cook mee if there's really a need..hoho..but no need le. yummy! So hungry le.. "Faster eat lah..so hungry still have to burn midnight oil later. Nx time when u move to boon lay cannot do this for u le..hai" While putting the noodles into my mouth.. tears are whelming in my eyes.. droplets appearing..ARH!! cannot control already! :~ Tears rolled down fr my cheeks. I felt sad when he reminded me of moving hse.. i can't have breakfast wif him..cannot come here by surprise..maybe cannot fetch me home either. i felt really sad for the thought of it. He said i was silly and wiped my tears wif tissue. This is not silly..this is gonna be realistic. Now i'm writing this journal.. i felt really sad too..hai ok then after eating i started on my work again... Really touching for him to do this for me.. not all guys will do this much to his gf. I must cherish him! When he got home, he called me to chat b4 sleeping..he told me "actually jus now when u were crying, i also felt like crying"~ ~~ ~~~
(Your Name) ♥ 1:43 AM
About Me
Memories
Wishing...
Links
Loved
Tag Board
Layout Information