| Friday, the last day of the week again. Finally... though get to sleep early but still felt tired. After going to the library wif frens on wednesday, i get tt kind of sick feeling since tt night before i sleep. The next day was bad enough, i've got a heavy flu. I'm feeling rather down yesterday, i got ulcers in my mouth, so painful! Then today even worst! I think i caught a cold. Feeling really bad today...having headaches too. When i reached home, i lie down on my sofa to watch tv, my body was so hot, weather is so humid even at night. I think my temperature went up. Then i looked really sick so my parents came to me n feel my head... they said i have a fever. I went to take a shower, after tt, my father came chasing me to drink the flu and fever medicine. Drinking medicine is a torture to me! So in the end, managed to persuade my dad not to force me drink the fever medicine. It looks so awful, milky kind, the thought of it makes me feel like puking. So i just drank the flu medicine, somemore i didn't drink it myself. My dad fed me..haha. Big baby he said... cos i can't possibly swallow tt "Eee" thing down my throat. Now i'm typing this... Hope i can get well soon...n also wish my ulcers gets well. I'm really having difficulties eating...so painful.. i can't even smile... looking sad all day long. I think the biggest ulcers i've ever got is this! Terrible!!! |